Uidai-Online Aadhar Card Update Change Aadhar Card Address Mob.No.Name Correction
Online Aadhar Card Update Change Aadhar Card Address - If you have recently moved to a new address or if there is a mistake(s) in the address, you can apply for AADHAAR card change of address/address correction online as well as through post.It is necessary to change your address if you avoid any issue.
If you want to take any advantage of government scheme then you have to submit a valid Aadhaar card copy as a proof.Nowadays Aadhar card is a compulsory document in all sector.Enabling Aadhaar for various services like Government & Non-Government Services, Subsidy Benefits, Pensions, Scholarships, Social Benefits, Banking services, Insurance services, Taxation services, Education, Employment, Healthcare etc.
You can change your Aadhaar card address by online procedure or by post.
How to Update Aadhar Card Address in Aadhar Data -
The Self-Service online mode gives facilities to change your address online.For this, you have to follow the below procedure-
- Visit the official Aadhaar update page by click on the below Link.
- When you click on above link a new page will open.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and then type text verification code.
- Now click on Send OTP button.
- A verification code will be sent to you on your mobile number.
- Now upload your scanned documents as an ID proof.
- Documents will be verified by the UIDAI’s Update back-office.
- After verification, you can download a new Aadhar card with the new address.
How to Update New Address in Aadhar Card Via Post -
If you want to change your address in Aadhar card then you can also send your documents via post.For Aadhaar correction please follow the below steps-
- First, download the Aadhaar card update form the official website.
- Here you can see a link which is update request by post.
- Click on that link and download correction form.
- Depending upon the AADHAAR card change request, a self-attested supporting document will need to be sent.
- For Address change in AADAAR card, a Proof of Address document is required.
- Now sign the documents copies.
- And then update your URN number on the top of the envelope along with Aadhaar Update/Correction heading.
- Now send it to Aadhar card correction centre at their address.
- Aadhar documents team verify your documents and communicate with you once they were done.
Note:-If you want correction in your child(below five years) Aadhaar card then you can attach your ID as a proof and you can also sign the documents on the behalf of your child.
Uidai Aadhar Update
If You already have Your Aadhar Card and You Want To Make Changes in UIDAI Aadhaar Card Then We Will Help You to Correct Your e-Aadhar Card Information.
To Update uid Aadhar Data You have to Visit uidai official website Link Given Below.
You can Change Aadhar Data Online and Also Update Mobile Number, Photo, Address and Date Of Birth.
Please Check Below Link To Update Your Aadhar Card Data Online in an Easy Way.
- UIDAI Regional Office, Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, 3rd Floor, TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)
- UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Lowadih, Ranchi - 834010
- UIDAI Regional Office, 5th & 7th Floor, MTNL Building, BD Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Mumbai - 400005
- UIDAI Regional Office, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bangalore - 01
- UIDAI Regional Office, 5th Floor, Block - III, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
- UIDAI Regional Office, SCO 139 - 141, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh
You can change below-given details in your aadhar card through online or offline process -
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email ID
So that's all about how to update or change Aadhar card address in Aadhar Data through online process.From here you get to know how update new address in aadhar card through online or Offline process.If you like above information then share it with others.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: