E Aadhar Card Download By Eid No. Aadhar No. Name & Mobile No.
It would be ideal if you note: Earlier, there was no framework set up for Aadhaar card download by name. We have been viewing the advancement around there nearly. At last, we have a framework set up whereby we can check Aadhaar card status by name and download Aadhaar card by name online in the event that it’s prepared. It can take around 3 months (90 days) to get Aadhaar card after you select at Aadhaar card status.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number –
However, there is no any tenet that you can Download Aadhar Card Online just in the event that you have not got the card within 90 days. The Online Aadhar Download office is constantly accessible for everybody. A client can download his/her aadhar card commonly as he/she needs. It is to be noticed that Aadhar will be accessible to Download just in the event that it created by UIDAI.Follow below instruction to Download Aadhar Card Online.
Know step By step How to Download E Aadhar card online By Enrollment No. –
- Step 1 – Firstly you go to the official aadhaar card website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now you see a web page like as ⇓⇓
- Step 2 – Now you can choose I have Aadhaar on top of the form page.
- Step 3 – Next step fill your details Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Step 4 – Enter your Full Name and Pin Code of your residential address.
- Step 5 – Enter the security code image text
- Step 6 –Now you can Click on the Get One Time Password button.
- You will soon receive SMS with OTP on your restricted mobile no.
- You check the mobile inbox you received a message of e aadhaar card OTP digits
- Step 7 – Enter that OTP in the last box mentioned as entering OTP.
- Step 8 – And last, click on Validate & Download button.
Note – According to UIDAI notice the new E Aadhar PDF password will be of 8 characters which are the combination of first Four letter of your name in capital letter and your Year of Birth.
- If your Name – SATISH KUMAR and Year of Birth – 1990 Then Password = SATI1990
- If your Name – JAI SINGH and Year of Birth – 1995 then Password = JAIS1995
- If your Name – RIA and Year of Birth – 1980 then Password = RIA1980
- If your Name – P.KUMAR and Year of Birth – 1990 then Password = P.KU1990
Online Aadhar Card Download by Name
Online E Aadhar Card Download by Name – Presently you can check your Aadhar card Status Online with the assistance of Aadhar Card you have your own identity. Aadhar card is extremely valuable since you can utilize it anyplace in India, this is an ID evidence and goes about as an extraordinary substitution for the voter ID card or driving permit.
Presently you can have that Aadhar card wherever on the grounds that it is little and tiny. For applying for Aadhar card, you can go to any Government office and subsequent to applying for your Aadhar card you can check the status of your Aadhar Card Online from here.
How to Download Aadhar Card Online By Name –
- Firstly visit the e-aadhaar official website.
Now You see A Page Like This ⇓⇓
- Now Select appropriate option, “Aadhaar No” OR “Enrolment No.” choose one of them. If you do not have Enrolment any so choose Adhaar No (UID)
- now Enter your full name you provide in aadhaar card. Enter your email address or Enter your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the security code as a displayed text image.
- Now click on “Get OTP” button.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address.
- In the box below, enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address.
- Finally, Click on “Verify OTP” Button.
Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your Aadhaar card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 1 above
- Now go to eAadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Select an option of I to have “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”,
- Enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Fill Full Details Of Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number.
- Now Click on “Get OTP“
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile inbox or email address check this message.
- Enter the digits of OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box
- And the last click on “Validate and Download” Button.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: