Uidai-Unique Identification Authority of India Aadhaar Online Services at Uidai.gov.in
Uidai Gov in is The Unique Identification Authority of India was initially set up by the Government of India on 28 January 2009. The Main Task Assigned to Uidai is to provide a 12 Digit Unique Uid Aadhar Number to Every Indian Citizen. The Uidai number is linked to the citizen’s basic biometric and demographic information such as a photograph, 10 fingerprints and 2 iris scan, which are stored in a centralized database management system of Uidai Website - www.uidai.gov . The UIDAI data centre is located at IMT Manesar, Near Gurugram, Haryana.
Uidai Full Form- Unique Identification Authority of India
Uidai Official Website - www.uidai.gov.in
Uidai Portal - uidai.gov.in
Important Features Of www.uidai.gov.inSome Basic Features of Uidai E Aadhar Card –
- Aadhar is a 12 Digit unique ID for every Indian resident including NRI and Children.
- Establishment unique Biometric and Demography report to track every person.
- Addhar is not a Mandatory document as mention by Supreme court Of India.
- Aadhar will help us to provide universal identity infrastructure.
- Aadhaar Card Number will be unique and never start from “0” and “1” .
- You can Update Aadhar Uidai details as many times as you want by providing proof of supporting documents.
Uidai Aadhar Download
You can Download Your Aadhaar Card Easily From Uidai Gov Website. This Guide Will Help You To Access Your Aadhar UID Number And Download It In Your Mobile & Computer.You can Also Take Print Out Of Your Adhar Card.
EAadhar Card Download Process Has 3 Methods.
- If You Have Aadhar Number Then You can Download Aadhaar From 12 Digit UID Aadhar Number.
- You can Download Aadhar From Your Enrollment Receipt ID Number.
- If You Don’t Have Enrollment ID Number or Lost Your Enrollment Receipt or Lost Your Adhar Card Then You can Download Your Aadhar By NAME & Mobile Number.
Uidai Aadhar Update
If You already have Your Aadhar Card and You Want To Make Changes in UIDAI Aadhaar Card Then We Will Help You to Correct Your e-Aadhar Card Information.
To Update uid Aadhar Data You have to Visit uidai official website Link Given Below.
You can Change Aadhar Data Online and Also Update Mobile Number, Photo, Address and Date Of Birth.
Please Check Below Link To Update Your Aadhar Card Data Online in an Easy Way.
UIDAI Aadhar Status
Once You Apply For Your Aadhar Card Then You Need To Check Adhar Card Status frequently. www.uidai.gov.in Helps You To Check Aadhaar card Status By Enrollment Id.
You can Also Check Your Aadhaar Status By Name & Mob.No Online. We Also Provide You to Check Adhar Status By Phone Enquiry Number. So That You Can Know Your EAadhar Card Status in a Simple Mobile Call To This Number.
Please Check this Link To Know Your Aadhar Card Status Easily In 5 Seconds.
Uidai.gov.in Helpline Contact Support
If You are Facing Any Difficulty with Uidai Aadhar Card And Wants a Quick Solution Then You can Use Online Aadhar Complaint Grievance Platform.
Also If You Need any Help Regarding Aadhar card Then You can Contact On Uidai.gov.in HelpDesk Enquiry Phone Number.
You can Raise Your Aadhar Card Complaint and Check Your Complaint Status Online from this Link.
Please Check This Link To File a Complaint and Track Status Of Aadhar Card Complaint.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: